Book with Confidence Due to uncertainty with travel restrictions, Tiers and Levels or extended lock downs & further lock downs etc – if travel is restricted by either UK/Scottish/Wales or NI Governments within the UK or our property is closed whereby a Guest is unable to commence their stay – all monies will be refunded in full regardless of booking conditions.
Applicable to stays between 26 April 2021 and 31 March 2023 – Cancellations for any other reason will be charged as per the normal booking conditions shown at point of sale –
Enhanced Cleaning –
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), enhanced cleaning protocols with additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at our property. We are following the industry standard cleaning protocols as set out by Visit Britain, WE’RE GOOD TO GO SCOTLAND and Airbnbs “Committed to clean”
This includes our cleaning team wearing protective equipment (masks, gloves etc) whilst cleaning. The property is then sanitised and sealed off ready for your arrival.
- Approved products We use a virucidal disinfectant spray (certified as EN 14476) approved to be effective against Covid 19
- Thoroughly clean All rooms are aired and thoroughly cleaned following strict cleaning checklists
- Long rotation – All bed linens & towels are on a long rotation so even after cleaning are still only used every 14 days
- All surfaces sanitised All frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, door knobs, remote controls etc are sanitised with a virucidal disinfectant spray.
- Cleaning products provided We will also provide for your use extra cleaning products including antivirus disinfectant spray should you wish to clean as you stay