Coronavirus Policy & Latest available dates
Latest available dates as of 17 June 2021... 28 August for 7 nights, 09 October for 4 nights, 16 October for 7 nights, 23 October for 4 or 7 nights, 27 October for 3 nights, 30 October for 4 or 7 nights, 05 November for 3 or 4 nights and various short duration's still available in late November and early December ............ Click "BOOK NOW" highlighted in blue at the top of the screen to check prices. We also have 01 February 2022 - 31 May 2022 also now on sale!
Latest Coronavirus policy as of 17 June 2021
Covid Refund Guarantee -
We are now open for overnight stays for residents of England, Wales & Scotland
Following the Scottish Governments lifting of travel restrictions from England, Wales & Scotland, we are now accepting bookings for stays between 26 April 2021 and 31 May 2022. This is for all residents of England, Wales or Scotland but still with the assurance should further Covid travel restrictions occur preventing you from travelling or us from opening, a full refund will apply.
(At the moment we are not accepting bookings from residents of countries other than the United Kingdom until border restrictions and Quarantine mesaures have been relaxed).
Book with Confidence Due to uncertainty with travel restrictions, Tiers and Levels or extended lock downs & further lock downs etc - if travel is restricted by either UK/Scottish/Wales or NI Governments within the UK or our property is closed whereby a Guest is unable to commence their stay - all monies will be refunded in full regardless of booking conditions. Please note this will not apply to any travel restrictions introduced by Governments of other countries and only the UK or Scottish/Wales/NI Governments.
Applicable to stays between 26 April 2021 and 31 May 2022 - Cancellations for any other reason will be charged as per the normal booking conditions shown at point of sale -
Enhanced Cleaning -
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), enhanced cleaning protocols with additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at our property. We are following the industry standard cleaning protocols as set out by Visit Britain, WE’RE GOOD TO GO SCOTLAND and Airbnbs “Committed to clean”
This includes our cleaning team wearing protective equipment (masks, gloves etc) whilst cleaning. The property is then sanitised and sealed off ready for your arrival.
- Approved products We use a virucidal disinfectant spray (certified as EN 14476) approved to be effective against Covid 19
- Thoroughly clean All rooms are aired and thoroughly cleaned following strict cleaning checklists
- Long rotation - All bed linens & towels are on a long rotation so even after cleaning are still only used every 14 days
- All surfaces sanitised All frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, door knobs, remote controls etc are sanitised with a virucidal disinfectant spray.
- Cleaning products provided We will also provide for your use extra cleaning products including antivirus disinfectant spray should you wish to clean as you stay